Now a day, Wordpress is not limited up to just a blogging platform, it has gone far beyond its original use. Today Wordpress can be used to create and manage an entire website. To get started with the Wordpress website, PSD to Wordpress conversion is one of the most important processes of wordepress development that needs to be understand deeply. As far as features are concerned, one of the most important features of wordpress is that a single admin can control multiple websites at a time, and thus makes the CMS process simpler, easier, faster and effective.
However it is not an easy task to convert PSD to Wordpress Theme, but web developers have made it possible. This conversion will help you to transform your design into a functional site. Whether you have created a design for a blog, site, online magazine or news portal, it can be converted from PSD to Wordpress Theme. Wordpress themes will not only grab the attention of the website visitors but also retain them for a long time.
Benefits of adopting PSD to Wordpress Theme conversion:
1. It will make each page fully functional and cross-browser compatible.
2. All the pages converted from PSD to Wordpress are search engine friendly and are loaded quickly.
3. PSD to Wordpress conversion maintains the quality by monitoring and managing the content of the website without any problem.
4. Fastest turnaround time is maintained for all PSD to WP theme conversions.
5. Wordpress facilitates intelligent text formatting, spam protection, template system and many more related features.
Numerous methodologies for effective PSD to HTML/Wordpress Conversion are available, few are mentioned below:
1. Hire Wordpress Developer for virtual assistance: Web developer should be innovative and skilled to turn your design into a Wordpress based template or theme.
2. Get a commercial premium quality Wordpress template or theme: Instead of hiring a web developer for PSD to WordPress conversion services one can go for numerous Wordpress themes and templates available to be utilized for Wordpress web development. Using automated softwares’ as conversion tools is the most popular practice followed but it has some restrictions like, in graphic output, it can save images in GIF format only. While GIF image files arte large in size and requires more time to download hence reduce the performance of the web portal.
3. Go for manual coding: It is an alternative option available for converting PSD to Wordpress theme, provided you should have good knowledge of CSS, HTML, XHTML, PHP and full knowledge of Wordpress.
PSD to Wordpress conversion is the one of the highly developed technology that helps to create highly superior and dynamic websites. This conversion provides W3C complaint codes which are responsible for checking errors and are important for developing a well structured website. PSD to wordpress conversion will make your website highly search engine optimized, and your website may appear on search engine ranking as the website get launched.