There are millions of websites live on the Internet but not all of them attract the attention of visitors. The one which stands out among many has superb presentation of the content and a sense of uniformity, moreover the continuity which can be easily achieved by PSD to CSS conversion. By the best use of CSS, you will have identical and equal sized font, background color, etc. throughout your entire website. Today, this has become one of the standard practices in the web development world. In a nutshell, we can say that PSD to CSS conversion is meant to enhance the presentation pattern of your website.
You can simply design a website in Photoshop and convert PSD to CSS (cascading style sheet) or you can outsource the conversion service form an offshore development firm. This allows you to convert simple design layouts into highly functional websites. There are many firms in the world which have specialization in this conversion. These companies offer you highly competitive rates.
Advantages of PSD to CSS Conversion
• Photoshop is the best web design tool in the world and CSS standardizes the websites. When you combine the two you achieve excellence. This will bring in uniformity to your website, no matter what the size of your content or images are.
• Presentation is a very important factor for any website and this technique allows you to present the content in the form of text, image and multimedia element in a better form. You will catch the eye of the user at one go using this technique.
• PSD to CSS conversion results in the fast loading website. All the elements are defined and they load the website accordingly. This is of utmost importance as the load time of a website is one of the key factors behind its success.
• CSS makes the website compatible across all browsers thereby solving one of the major problems in web design. Websites created using the PSD to CSS method appear the same across all browsers.
• PSD to CSS conversion also adds to the SEO factor of your website. This method of coding generates clean codes which attract search engine spiders easily. You will be able to optimize the index pages as well as the individual pages thereby increasing the raking of your website.
• When you convert PSD to CSS you can also opt for a table-less design methodology. Table based websites have become a thing of the past but many webmasters are compelled to use tables to structure their websites and maintain uniformity. CSS allows you to have a structured website without using tables.
Be choosy while hiring services of a company for PSD to CSS conversion as the job requires high amount of coding skills. Hiring a rookie might spoil your website visually and render poor results in the search engine ranking. You might also be looking to convert your PSD to WordPress, Joomla or HTML and in such a case make sure that the developers you hire have sufficient experience in the specific domain you are looking for.